Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Islam and its Subjugation of North Africa, Persia, and other non-European Lands

Libya and the confiscated lands of Imazighen (Berbers)
Libya and the confiscated lands of Imazighen9 November 2008

When will the Arabic-Islamic colonialism end?
All the Amazighs (Berbers) in Algeria-the Kabylians, Chaouis, Touregs, Chenouis and the Mzabs-have always been and continue to be the victims of Islamist colonialism for 14 centuries, since the death of Dihia ( A Berber Queen who fought against the first Arabic-Islamic hordes which invaded Algeria).--Jugurten
continued at http://www.kabylia.info/when-will-arabic-islamic-colonialism-end

Arabization of the Amazigh lands
Arabization

When Islam extinguished the sacred fire of Zarathushtra - Caliph Omar's Ultimatum to Persian King, Yazdgird III and the King's Response
Text of the ultimatum from Omar Ibn-Khat'tab the Calif of Islam to the Iranina Sovereign, Yazdgerd III:
Bism-ellah Ar'rahman Ar'rhim To the Shah of the Fars

Kabylia Observer: A Muslim’s Way Out of Islam
A Muslim’s Way Out of Islam
by Zorro
Frontpage Interview’s guest today is Hossain Salahuddin, a poet, essayist and an ex-Muslim who is the author of several books. He is the editor of the magazine Maverick, which promotes literature, freethinking and rationalism.

HS: I was born in 1984, into a Muslim family in Bangladesh . My family was rather orthodox and they made sure I learn the Quran properly even before they enrolled me in a school. I had a home tutor Mullah, who taught me reciting Quran in Arabic- and I was actually good at it. I remember completing the whole Arabic Quran three times before I turned 12 without even understanding a word of it. If I try to remember, I can feel that it was pretty suffocating with all sorts of do’s and don’t. You can’t do this, you can’t do that, and there was that constant reminder- "You are a Muslim, you should act like one."

Islam an Ever-Present Danger to Western Civilization
Islamic Danger

More at Islamic Danger in History
http://islamicdangerhistory.blogspot.com/

No comments: